Social-media is the current trend that connects companies with customers, boosts sales and improves awareness. Marketing professionals know the basics of using social-media, but there are many tricks often overlooked. Here are some tips to increase your mark in the social-media world.
1. Use good keywords. Adding keywords is an important step to increasing your SEO, but you have to use good words. There are several places to find keywords, including the YouTube Keyword Tool. This tool helps create keywords to find content, which assists businesses in directing people to their website.
2. Increase Twitter reads. Tweet your announcement two or three times to get the maximum number of reads. Twitter is a popular social-media tool, which also means that people using Twitter receive a large number of tweets. Change at least one phrase in the original tweet and sent it through within one hour. Repeat this process to maximize your audience. One note to remember that it is possible to over-tweet, so use caution with the number of original tweets sent each day and week.
3. Repeat popular tweets. Every so often a tweet you send creates buzz and gets hooks in people. When you have a popular tweet, don’t be afraid to change it up and little and resend it again several days or weeks later.
4. Get interaction on Facebook by ending your comments with a question. This engages your followers into forming a conversation. Monitor the responses and post a comment as needed to keep things on task. The strategy to engaging a conversation is that every time your posting receives a comment, the thread remains active in the Facebook listings.
5. The current social-media trend is to give something away for free to gain followers. The item does not have to be costly and can be limited in quantity. People interested in your product will flock to your site for a freebie. This strategy just increased your follower/contact list for marketing.
These tips will increase your social-media awareness and give you the presence you are looking for.