Are you needing some extra money for gifts or just want some extra cash in your pocket? Here are some tips to make more money this Christmas.
1. Stocking shelves -You can stock shelves for many toy or department stores. They get shipments daily and need extra help restocking their shelves. Some of these are nighttime jobs so they won’t interfere with other jobs and you might get paid just a little bit more.
2. Holiday work– Temporary help is always needed at restaurants and other stores to try to take care of the demand. Find something that you are interested in and apply.
3. Santa letters– There is a site online that makes millions on the concept of sending out Santa cards to kids for a fee ($5-$10). Set up your own Santa letters business, market it well, and watch the money come in.
4. Gift wrapping– Many people would like to save themselves time gift wrapping. Set up shop in the mall for a small fee and help customers get their wrapping done for the season.
5. Sell on EBAY– With all of those deals out there and high demand, you can make a lot of money selling discounted items on EBAY. Just search for the deals, place your item on EBAY, and wait for the item(s) to sell.
6. Personal shopper– There are people who are looking for items for their children for Christmas. Save them the trouble by becoming a personal shopper. Take care of all of their worries and enjoy shopping all for a fee.
7. Holiday pictures– If you are good with photography, then open a picture with Santa or a holiday family picture studio during this time of season.
8. Department store Santa– Of course there’s always becoming a department store Santa. It’s easy work if you don’t mind kids and wearing a costume.
9. Decorate homes – You could open a Christmas home decorating business. There are many families who do not like the headaches of Christmas decorating and/or want it done by someone who has more experience.
10. Shovel snow– For those individuals in snowy areas, you could shovel snow for more money. You can also buy a snow blower and/or place a plow attachment to your vehicle to make things faster.
11. Holiday baking– If you are good at baking, then you can sell holiday treats or become a seasonal party planner.
12. Hang Christmas lights– Hanging holiday lights could be a booming business for you if you don’t mind being outside and hanging lights. Get a pricing sheet and go door to door, or just place them in mailboxes for easy marketing.