Do you have children to buy for this holiday season, and still have to stay in your budget range? No need to worry, take a look below at the top 10 budget friendly holiday gift ideas for kids for 2010. In this article you will find cheap, but cool gifts for kids of any age.
1. The Art Basket for the artist. This gift is a great idea for those kids who love to draw, color and paint. Pick up a basket at your local dollar store, then fill it up with inexpensive art supplies. You can find a large variety of budget friendly art supplies at wholesale clubs, hobby stores, and even dollar stores in your area.
2.Alphie (for children 2-4). Alphie has been around for ages, and is still bringing joy to all those who play with him. At the low-cost of just $34.00, your child will enjoy how Alphie can engage in fun with math, letters, songs, and much more. You can purchase Alphie at any major retail or toy store in your local area.
3. Fun 2 Learn Smart Fit (for children 4-6). Easy on your budget this is an all-in-one activity toy that allows children to stay active as they learn the important activities. For the low cost of $29.00, the Smart Fit Park teaches children their letters, numbers, colors, shapes while plugged into a television. You can purchase the Smart Fit Park at any local retail store,
4. Razor A Kick Scooter (for children 5-14). For a low -budget cost of just $27.00, the Razor A Kick Scooter is the perfect, budget friendly holiday gift to get kids of all ages from point A to point B. Easy stored in a small area of their room or even in the garage. You will feel at ease when they are riding around the neighborhood in style. In style and in your budget. You can purchase the Razor Scooter at any retail store in your local area.
5. Movie tickets for the children. This is a very budget friendly gift for children of all ages. All you have to do is go to your local movie theatre, purchase the tickets you want, or purchase a gift card. Depending on how many tickets you purchase, the price should not exceed the budget you are trying to manage. One ticket usually cost $8.00. Budget friendly for all those who are on one!
6. Make your own music CD’s (teenagers) – If you have a teenager or know of teenagers, then you know all of them love music. Easiest way to give them a budget friendly gift is by creating music CD’s with their favorite music on them. You can buy a 10 pack of writable CD’s at most retail stores for under $5.00. Load the CD’s up with up to 20 songs, and start giving a budget friendly, but enjoyable gift.
7. Be Digital Pocket Picture Viewer. This budget friendly gift for children is only $24.00. It hold up to 180 photos, and can be kept right inside their pockets. All they have to do is pull it out and start sharing pictures with their friends. Any child who receives this gift will absolutely love it. You can find this gift at your local electronics store.
8. Easy Build Mega Blocks for Little Ones. With only a price tag of $19.99, this budget friendly holiday gift is one young children will play with for hours on end. 80 colorful large blocks that lock together to make whatever your child wants to make. You can buy this gift at any retail store in your area.
9. Pre-Used Video Games. Do not let the “pre-used” fool you. Most of the games that are pre-used are no different from the ones you buy, just 80% cheaper. With kids so engulfed in playing video games these days, this is the perfect budget friendly gift for any boy or girl. You can find pre-used video games at your local pawn shops or game store. Prices range from $3.00 to $8.00 depending on the game.
10. Designed by you t-shirts. A lot of people do not realize that buying plain colored t-shirts are inexpensive. They are so inexpensive, that you can buy 20 of them at your local hobby shop and not even spend $20.00. There are numerous colors to choose from. Once you buy the t-shirts, pick up t-shirt paint and start creating your masterpiece. Best thing about doing this, is that you can make each shirt personalized and just for the gift receiver.
There you have it, Top 10 Budget-Friendly Holiday Gift Ideas for Kids for 2010. Remember folks, it’s not how much money you spend on the gift, it’s the thought behind the gift that counts. Anyone can spend a lot of money on something, but it takes a special person to take the time and give something that has meaning instead of worth.