Here is a look of the hottest toys for that little girl in your life. She will love this gifts and they can provide hours of fun and entertainment.
10. Silly Bands. This is probably the cheapest gift idea on the list. These silly bands are very popular now. They come in a variety of colors and designs and the more they have, the better! It makes for fun trading too! You can get a pack of Silly Bands for around $5 to $10.
9. Squinkies. I know, I hadn’t heard of these little things either, but they are cute, and apparently the must have item this Christmas. Squinkies are itty bitty people and animals. You can buy a cupcake bake shop or a bubble pack of these cuties. You can spend anywhere between $10 and $50 bucks on these toys depending on what you buy. Your little girl will absolutely love it!
8. Next on the list is Zhu Zhu Pets. These cute little critters are lifelike in a lot of ways. It is like having a real hamster but without the real life mess and hassle. You can even buy accessories to go with it. You can buy one of these Zhu Zhu Pets for about $12.00.
7. Fur Real Friends. Another life like animal toy. These are kittens and they are so very cute! Their fur feels so soft and feels just like real fur. Her eyes open and close and she purrs. She will probably confuse your real cat! The Fur Real Friends come with an adoption certificate and a comb. They can be purchased for around $40.00.
6. 2010 Holiday Barbie. This Barbie will be a great addition to any Barbie collection your child already has. For the most part these Barbie’s are collector items and not usually played with, but that is up to you and what you feel you want your child to be able to do with it. If you are just now starting your Holiday Barbie collection you can check Ebay and other sites like that for the previous years Barbie’s. The 2010 Holiday Barbie cost around $40.00.
5. My Pillow Pets. These are very popular now and are so cute and cuddly. Make for a great pillow and great for those long road trips. The Pillow Pets usually come in a Dolphin, a Horse, a Dog, a Panda, a Penquin, a Lady Bug and more! You can get your own Pillow Pet for around $20 – $25.
4. Calico Critters Doll House. Every little girl loves a doll house and this house would put a smile on any little girls face! It goes with the Calico Critters and will provide countless hours and fun and enjoyment. This house runs about $80.00.
3. Sing a Ma Jigs. A brand new hot toy that has hit the toy market by storm! These things are adorable! They come in all different colors and shapes and sizes. They sing and make funny sounds. So cute! they cost about $20.00.
2. Just like on the Top Toys for Boys List the Nintendo DSi is an awesome and fun game for girls. With Bake Shop and Fashion games it will provide tons of hours of playtime and fun, especially for those road trips. You can even buy it in pink! The Nintendo DSi runs about $150.00.
1. The number one toy for girls is the same one listed for the boys. Only because it is so much fun! The new XBox Kinect. It is very similar to the Wii but without any hand controls. it picks up your every move and motion while you play the game. Of course the XBox 360 Kinect is the more pricier toy on the list. It will set you back about $400.00.
There you have it! The top 10 Toy List for Girls! Print this out and hit those stores! I would definitely check out the deals that come out for Black Friday and check all sales papers and even Amazon.com and Ebay. You might just find some of the toys for a lot cheaper than what is listed in the article.