Do you have a group of friends or coworkers who would like to get together and dress up for Halloween? If so, I have the perfect recommendations that are bound to get a few thumbs up.
1. Vampires are huge this year, so why not dress up as the characters from the hit series, True Blood. There’s Erik, Bill, Sookie, Jason, Sam, Tara, and Pam to choose from.
2. Dress up as the 7 Dwarfs. This is easy to do, and is bound to get a few chuckles. Have the 7 of you all wear baggy, khaki pants, with a different color tee shirt. Write which dwarf you are suppose to be on the back of your tee. Complete the look with stocking caps and beards (unless you are Dopey of course).
3. Have one person be the warden, and the rest of you be prisoners. This would work great for a group of coworkers, if your boss is willing to dress up as the warden.
4. A group of women could dress as sexy cheerleaders, and a group of guys could dress as hunky football players.
5. Dress up as the cast from Harry Potter.
6. Have one person be Willy Wonka, and the others dress up as Oompa Loompas.
7. Super Heros are always fun, and let’s face it, who wouldn’t want to see a group of men wear tights!
8. Dye pillow cases the colors of M&M candies (brown, orange, red, yellow, blue, and green), and cut out white, felt M&M letters, and glue them to the front of the pillow cases. Cut out a hole at the top for your head, and holes at the sides for your arms. Your group could go as a bag of candy.
9. Dress up as a deck of cards (remember, you will need 13 to do this one).
10. Dress up 50’s style as the charaters from Grease.