Note: This was written by a Yahoo! contributor. Join the Yahoo! Contributor Network to start publishing your own articles.
One of the best comedies on air today, CBS’s “The Big Bang Theory” leaves its viewers laughing about the characters weekly predicaments for weeks after the episode aired. Fresh and funny, “The Big Bang Theory” is about four geeks, Sheldon Cooper – played by Jim Parsons, Leonard Hofstadter – played by Johnny Galecki, Howard Wolowitz – played by Simon Helberg, and Raj Koothrapolli – played by Kunnal Nayyar and their adventures, or misadventures, in life, work, and with Sheldon and Leonard’s neighbor Penny – played by Kaley Cuoco.
The absolute star of the show is definitely Sheldon Cooper, a theoretical physicist and general pain in the nether regions to his friends and roommates, is extremely intelligent but leaves a lot to be desired in his social skills. To further capture his insane logical humor here is a list of his top ten quotes.
10. “What computer do you have? And please don’t say ‘a white one’.” Season 1, Episode 16 (The Peanut Reaction)
9. “Hold on, you honestly expect me to believe that social protocol dictates we break our backs helping Wolowitz move, and in return, he only need buy us a pizza?” Season 2, Episode 19 (The Dead Hooker Juxtaposition)
8. “You know, I’m given to understand that there’s an entire city in Nevada designed specifically to help people like Howard forget their problems. They can replace them with new problems, like alcoholism, gambling addiction and sexually transmitted diseases.” Season 2, Episode 21 (The Vegas Renormalization)
7. “Interesting. Sex works even better than chocolate to modify behavior. I wonder if anyone else has stumbled onto this?” Season 3, Episode 3 (The Gothowitz Deviation)
6. “It might also interest you to know that Wil Wheaton currently ranks sixth on my All-Time Enemies list, between director Joel Schumacher, who nearly destroyed the Batman movie franchise, and Billy Sparks, who lived down the street from me and put dog poop on the handles of my bicycle.” Season 3, Episode 5 (The Creepy Candy Coating)
5. “That’s a false equivalency. More does not equal merry. If there were two thousand people in this apartment right now, would be we celebrating? No! We’d be suffocating!” Season 3, Episode 10 (The Gorilla Experiment)
4. “You boys may have had gelato with Stan Lee and gotten autographed comics, but I saw the inside of his house and got an autographed application for a restraining order.” Season 3, Episode 16 (The Excelsior Acquisition)
3. “No, I love my mother. My feelings for my spot are much greater. It is the singular location in space around which revolves my entire universe.” Season 4, Episode 7: “The Apology Insufficiency”
2. “I’ve run from bullies, dogs, angry chickens and one particularly persistent PE teacher determined to bend me over and give me a scoliosis test.” Season 4, Episode 2: “The Cruciferous Vegetable Amplification”
1. “Bazinga.” Several episodes.