Tween girls aren’t quite teens, but they aren’t little girls anymore either. But, if they are like my daughters, they are all about glitz and glamour, and being older. So, what do you put in their stockings at Christmas? From lip gloss to crazy socks, I’ll give you the 10 best ideas.
1. Tween girls love make-up, but they are still a little too young to wear it, so add a lip gloss to their stocking. There are many brands, flavors, and varieties to choose from, and they can be purchased at drug stores everywhere. I like Bonne Bell.
2. Add a pair of crazy, Christmas socks. They are available everywhere from stores like Target to Macys. They can have a subtle pattern or a wild and crazy one.
3. Give them a $5. gift card to one of their favorite eateries, or book stores.
4. Jewelry is always big in my house. My daughters love anything from Claire’s Boutique or Justice for Girls. You can’t go wrong with a pair of earrings, a ring, bracelet, or neckless.
5. Grab a book by one of their favorite authors.
6. Give them a fan club membership to one of their tween heart throbs. What tween doesn’t love the Jonas Brothers or Justin Bieber?
7. Give them an i pod gift card. This allows them to choose their own music, especially if you aren’t in touch to what they listen to.
8. Make sure you put candy and gum in their stocking. Most tweens still have a sweet tooth. And, who doesn’t like chocolate?
9. Roll up a new, graphic tee and put it in their stocking. Most girls love clothes from Aeropostale, Justice for Girls, and Hollister. These trendy shirts are bound to be a success.
10. Pencils, pens, and notebooks make great stocking stuffers. Holiday varieties can be found at Target, Hobby Lobby, and most grocery and drug stores.