If you have ever been to a bachelorette party, you know they are a lot of fun. The bride always seems to walk away with a lot of interesting loot, from risque lingerie to sex games to play with her future husband. I will give my top 5 party, gift ideas, and tell you where to buy them. They range from lacy teddies to body lotions, and everything in between.
1. Lingerie is probably the safest gift to give a bride-to-be at her bachelorette party. She will want to look and feel great for her new husband. Pieces can be modest, sexy, or comfortable. There’s no rule. I like to shop at Victoria’s Secret for such pieces. Any of the following qualify as lingerie: teddies and bustiers, babydolls and slips, garters, corsets, satin gowns, and bra and panty sets. All of these options are sure to please the special guest, and send her on her way to having a wonderful honeymoon. I know her future husband will be grateful.
2. Any product that is used to pamper the bride-to-be is a great choice. I like to shop at bath and Body Works for such products as: lotions, body balms, bubble bath, shower gels, loofa sponges, and massage tools. The week or two before the wedding is very stressful, and these items will help relax the bride.
3. Sex games are a fun choice for a bachelorette party gift. They are sure to get a lot of hoots and hollers, and provide the bride and groom with endless nights of passion. They can be found at Lover’s Lane, and range in price from $8. to $29. My favorites have included: 1000 Sex Games, Bondage 101, Get Nasty, and 101 Nights of Grrreat Sex.
4. Give the bride-to-be and her husband gift cards to have a massage at their local spa. This gift can be used before the wedding to relax the happy couple during a very stressful time, or after the wedding. Most spas offer couples massages, which will allow them to have some special time alone together.
5. Research where the couple are going on their honeymoon. Give the bride a gift card to the resort she and her husband will be staying at. This will allow the couple to use a service or eat at a restaurant they weren’t initially planning on. Or, put together a basket with items in it that reflect where the couple will be vacationing. If they are going on a beach honeymoon, fill the basket with beach towels, sun screen, sun glasses, magazines for him and her, and a bathing suit for the bride.