Sports fans have a lifelong dedication to their teams and many fans claim that this fandom runs through their blood. To show true NFL fandom, many fans will ink their skin with an NFL team affiliated tattoo.
New York Giant fans have several tattoo options and choosing one could be as hard as picking your favorite Giants player.
While you may not get the entire New York Giants roster tattooed like the infamous crazed Colts fan, there are five other tattoos that will go perfectly on many parts of the body.
5. New York Giants Logo Tattoo: For any NFL team, the logo tattoo is a typical, yet excellent option. For Giant’s fans, there are two options, the old “Giants” font or the modern “NY” that the current team sports today.
The logo tattoo would go good on the inner arm, outer shoulder, back shoulder blade, or on the inner hip if you’re female.
Females can also add a feminine touch by placing a blue “NY” logo tattoo inside a bold red heart. This would look good on an ankle, calf, or hip.
4. A New Giants Football: Show your love for the Giants and NFL as a whole with a football tattoo. Design the tattoo with red and blue sections to the football.
The “NY” logo can appear right in the center of the football and you can add the NFL logo for more detail. Use a picture of a real football to make sure the tattoo looks real and does not come out cartoonish.
3. Giants Mascot: The Giants do not have a clear cut mascot like the Eagles or Falcons, but a “Giant” themed tattoo can be easily designed.
Basing the tattoo off of Giant’s memorabilia, feature the mascot as an overaggressive, over-muscled football player in a Giant’s jersey.
Choose your favorite number for a jersey number, and if you are a true die-hard, you can feature the mascot ripping apart a Dallas Cowboys logo or smashing a helmet.
2. Player Number: Lawrence Taylor, Phil Simms, and Eli Manning are all known for their jersey numbers and a simple red or blue number will easily represent them.
You can use a bold tattoo design, or make the numbers look like they are part of a jersey.
The key to this tattoo is incorporating the Giants colors so people viewing your tattoo know that it is for the Giants.
1. Player Autograph Tattoo: Take the player number one step further with a Player Autograph tattoo. Whether a player autographs directly on your skin or you use a replica, the autograph will become a part of your forever.
Choose your favorite player and get the tattoo along with the Giants logo or even sprawled across the jersey number.
The autograph tattoo is probably one of the quickest tattoos to get, but always be weary of whose name you’re putting on your skin. Who knows, one day Eli Manning could become an axe murderer and you may yourself walking around with his name permanently inked on you.