As the year comes to a close, we look back and realize what a busy year 2010 has been. For some of our favorite television stars and personalities, 2010 has had plenty of ups and downs. Here, take a look at the Top 5 Real-Life TV Star Dramas of 2010!
2010 Top 5 Real-Life Dramas: TV Stars Face Turmoil In Personal Lives For 2010
1. Gary Coleman’s death in May 2010 takes the top of the list due to the very odd circus that surrounded it. From creepy deathbed photos sold to the press by a wife who refused to render aid to her injured husband, to the relatively young age of the former child star at the time of his death, the media ran wild with the details of Gary Coleman’s death.
2. The Jesse James and Sandra Bullock cheating scandal centered around a rough-around-the-edges reality TV personality and a well-adored movie star who seemed to have it all, but quickly fell apart when rumors of infidelity turned out to be true beyond anyone’s wildest imagination. Jesse James and Sandra Bullock seemed to have a fairytale Hollywood marriage, and stayed pretty low-key until things exploded in March and ended in divorce by late June.
Jesse James admitted to cheating on his wife of several years with an overly-tattooed pin-up model named Michelle “Bombshell” McGee. After the marriage was over, Jesse James was linked romantically to tattoo artist and fellow TV personality, Kat Von D.
3. The marriage of reality TV personalities Jon and Kate Gosselin of “Jon and Kate Plus Eight” really fell apart and dissolved long ago, and the divorce was finalized in December of 2009. However, 2010 was the first year Jon and Kate Gosselin began leading separate lives as legally single people. The year 2010 saw “Kate Plus Eight” take Jon out of the equation as TLC tried to put a single-mom spin on a pretty sour situation. Recently, two of Kate’s young children were kicked out of school for “rage issues”, which may be related to the stress of their parents’ divorce (Examiner.com).
4. Kate Gosselin being cast on “Dancing With The Stars” in early 2010 also caused a ton of real life drama for the TV star. Once she started dancing, or whatever that was she was doing on performance nights, many viewers couldn’t believe Kate made it as far as she did. Kate Gosselin was eventually dispatched from the show, which seemed just fine with her!
5. Sultry TV actress Eva Longoria shocked fans when she announced via Twitter that her marriage to NBA baller Tony Parker was over. It seems the “Desperate Housewives” star found hundreds of saucy text messages between Parker and another NBA player’s soon-to-be ex-wife, and that was all Eva needed to call it quits. Divorce papers were soon filed by Longoria, and counter-filed by Parker.
“Kate Plus Eight” – TLC
“Dancing With The Stars” Season 10 – 2010
Eva Longoria Twitter – 2010
Examiner.com – http://www.examiner.com/celebrity-headlines-in-tucson/kate-gosselin-kids-expelled-from-school-for-rage-issues-details