The next gathering or party you’re planning should be a fun venture for you and your guests. Spice up the table setting with some unique drinking glasses that can also be used after the party is over.
The top interesting drinking glasses include:
1. Curved glasses are frosted with several beautiful colors which allow for guests to always find their glass with ease. The tall shape allows for a satisfying drink and makes the glasses easy to hold. These costs $70 for a group of six.
2. Distinct pattern glasses also make it easy for guests to remember which glass was theirs. Each of these six glasses features a unique pattern which is imprinted into the clear glass. Not only are they fun to look at, but they are stimulating to the senses as you touch them. A set of six glasses costs $ 125.
3. The inside out champagne glasses will leave your guests with a unique memory of your event. These glasses feature a typically shaped champagne flute encased in a layer of glass. The effect is a unique design that is unforgettable. They are constructed from mouth-blown borosilicate glass which also has an insulating effect. A set of two costs $65.
4. Zippered wine glasses will surely make your table setting a conversational piece. These glasses feature a partially frosted and partially clear design with a gold zipper pattern and a gold zipper pull attached. These fun glasses come in a set of four and cost $99.99.
5. For beer drinkers, the hopside down beer glass looks like an upside down beer bottle encased in a layer of glass. The beer gives the glass its unique color when it is full. They are sold individually and cost $19.99.
Adding any of these unique drinking glasses to your next event will make it a time that all of your guests will remember.