Choosing the ones who will capture your memories that will be etched in your family’s history for decades to come is one of the most important choices in all of your wedding planning details. There are a wealth of photographers to choose from and weeding through all of those companies and finding it difficult to come up with that perfect choice can be a nail biting experience. The great news is that Orange County is full of talented and creative artists looking for an outlet for their beautiful expression.
For the bride and the groom to have the essence of that one special day as perfect as they experienced it is a special gift that only few photographers can achieve. Here are the top 5 wedding photographers in Orange County.
1. Christine Farah is a great choice if you are looking for an eclectic artist with a vintage flair who really captures that presence of emotion in each picture that is taken. She has that special eye that it takes to bring perfection to the experience. Ask for her special wedding prices. Her packages start at $3000 for the entire package but she is one of the best in Orange County.
2. Apertura is an artist who captures a modern yet urban edge. He is contemporary and most of his work has been in publications sold worldwide. He will travel if your wedding is outside of Southern California.
3. Kellianne Jordan Photography has a traditional and classy viewpoint that is brought to photographs she takes. Her team is great to work with and her prices are great considering the quality of her work. Her studio is close to John Wayne airport so it is easily accessible for most of Orange County.
4. Samuel Lippke Studios is inspired by beauty and adventure; his photographs show his zest for life. His photography is awe inspiring and creatively fused. He lives his work and in his spare time loves to travel to third world countries to capture and spread awareness of poverty and disease. He is truly a remarkable human being.
5. Victor Sizemore Photography is your pick if you’re looking for elegance with a twist of glamorous. He brings a real Mod look to his photos and is a really easy going person to work with.
Most of these fantastic artists have been featured in several wedding publications and are sought after photographers so be sure to book early to get the best.