It is very popular these days to capture wedding memories on video. Quite often, video is taken of the wedding as well as the reception. It is very convenient to hire a videographer who takes care of your photography as well. Make sure you hire a reputable source by researching and speaking to friends and family for recommendations.
Before interviewing your list of videographers, take a look at Chicago Wedding Services.com, Questions to Ask a Videographer.
1. Fred Fox Photography, is a reputable photography studio with four Illinois locations and one Wisconsin location. There are three outstanding wedding video packages that you can purchase either standard definition (SD) or high definition Blu-ray (HD) format. Their SD packages start at $1045, their sale price with photography starts at $995. HD packages start at $1645 and their sale price with photography runs $1595. Make sure to take a look at a sample video.
2. Chicago Wedding Pictures, 131 Washington St . | Grant , IL 60041 | 847-587-2999, is an experienced photograph and video production service since 1992. They are a winner of the 2010 Bride’s Choice Awards. Take a look at their video samples that show their talent. Services start at $130 per hour, with $100 off for combining photographic services.
3. Furla Studio, 2513 Waukegan Rd. | Bannockburn, IL 60015 | 847-724-1200 , has a full time staff of award winning wedding photographers and videographers. The owner, Peter Furla received the “Best Print of the Year” award from CPPA. He became a member of the esteemed Presidential Circle in 1999. Take a look at a video sample; HD video is standard with blu ray DVD’s available. Call 847-945-4200 for details of their package pricing. You can also call for the current internet special.
4. PhotoVideoChicago.com, 6063 W. Giddings | Chicago, IL | 773-649-1527, is an experienced photo/video service offering free home consultations. They have been in business for over 10 years and claim to have the best prices in Chicago. You can view their video samples and look at their reasons why you should choose both photo and video services from one company. Visit the FAQ page for answers to your questions. Their wedding packages start at $600; you can view various wedding packages and call or fill out an information form for pricing.
5. Essence Photo & Video, locations in Schaumburg and Naperville | 888-777-7011, has a list of favorite photo locations. They are “The Knot” 2010 Best of Weddings. All videography packages are shot in high definition. Essence offers both SD DVD and HD Blu-Ray Disc. Read this best kept secret photography locations article. Their photo and video packages start at $1,495. Their “All Inclusive” package includes Album, the design, digital negatives, proof book, and a very convenient online hosting of photos.
Trust your most important memories only to the most reliable, professional videographers your money can buy.
Print your copy of this Bliss Wedding Planner. This is an invaluable free guide that will help you keep track of your important wedding information, calendar and bridal journal.
Don’t forget your wedding favors to show your guests your appreciation for their attendance.