There are several aspects to planning your wedding day that can seem overwhelming. One of which is whether to hire a professional videographer or allow a family member to shoot an amateur level video of your special day. A great videographer will bring the art of cinematography and film to your wedding day. There are many different styles and levels of production that these artists can offer and choosing the best fit for your personalities is essential.
1. Premier Weddings packages start at $1,000 and they can travel to most locations in Southern California. This team encompasses class when they shoot each wedding and bring a special personal touch to every one. They have an amazing portfolio of clients who have been very happy with their services.
2. Lighthouse Studios in Irvine has package that start at $1,800 and offer a basic range of services but the quality is incredible. The value for what memories this studio can bring to the bride and groom is truly beautiful.
3. Jason Daniel Videographer has Ala Carte items which can start as low as $590 for 2 hours of video coverage but each extra including the Blue Ray DVD is additional. He is a seasoned videographer with many happy clients in his book of business. He has a reputation that is unsurpassed.
4. Loyd Calomay has packages that start at $3,995 but are all-inclusive of most of the necessities. This husband and wife team can surely offer their attention to all of your special needs because they only take on a limited number of weddings per year. Their personal attention is unparalleled and they capture the moments of each of their weddings with such glamour.
5. Prince Productions in Huntington Beach does have packages that begin at $3,000 and they have lots of extras that will make the replay of your day so much more vivid. They include wireless microphones with each of their packages and offer Crane Cameras just like they have in the movies to capture those odd angels. Or those looking for the top of the line equipment and equal caliber artist, this is the company for you.
Each of these videographers have special qualities that are unique and exceptional to their art. The importance of choosing the right cinematographer is just as important as the right photographer. Capturing the most important moments of your life can be so significant in years to come when you are well established in the family you have started. Strive for nothing less than excellent in this arena and you will be thankful when sharing these memories later.