Many people love weddings. This is due to the bride and the groom, the flowers, the food, the wedding cake, and the music. In addition, people love to see what the bride’s wedding dress looks like. However, it seems as if many people love wedding because of love. It also seems that people who love weddings also love wedding movies. Therefore, here is a list of the top six wedding movies of all time. Say I do to these wedding movies.
1. Father of the Bride is a classic. The original movie starred Spencer Tracy and Elizabeth Taylor. Spencer Tracy plays the worried father and Elizabeth Taylor plays the blushing bride to be. This wedding movie deals with the worries of planning a wedding. There are both funny and touching moments in the film.
2. Steve Martin is the worried father in the remake of Father of the Bride. Steve Martin plays George Banks, the worried and anxious father who has to throw of wedding for his daughter. Kimberly Williams-Paisley shines as Anne Banks, the blushing bride to be. In this wedding movie, Steve Martin shows that he can do slapstick and subtle comedy. Diane Keaton is great as his wife who is trying to keep him calm during the wedding preparations. I love the hot dog bun scene and, of course I loved the wedding. Martin Short is funny as Frank, the wedding coordinator. I also enjoyed the sequel. in the sequel, his daughter and wife have babies.
3. 27 Dresses is a wedding fashion treat. This romantic wedding movie stars Katherine Heigel and James Marsden. Jane has always been a bridesmaid, never a bride. She has been a bridesmaid 27, yes 27 times. She has all of the dresses to prove it. Each of these dresses is a fashion nightmare. However, one night when she is a bridesmaid for two weddings, she meets Kevin. Eventually, they fall in love and get married. Jane has all of her bridesmaids wear the 27 dresses that she had to wear at their weddings. This is a sweet wedding movie.
4. Four Weddings and a Funeral takes place in England. This wedding movie introduces Hugh Grant to United States moviegoers. In this movie, there are four weddings. Charles has also loved Carrie. However, bad timing keeps them from the altar until the end of the movie. Andie McDowell plays Carrie, Charles’ love interest. I love the scene in which Charles confesses that he is still in love with Carrie at his wedding to another woman. She punches him out. Later, Carrie comes to his house in the rain. Then, they end up together. It is true that Hugh Grant, rain, and England make a wonderful wedding movie.
5. Notting Hill is a wedding movie for the common man. Hugh Grant returns with Julia Roberts in this romantic comedy that ends with a wedding and a pregnancy. This wedding movie matches a movie star and a book shop owner. This movie also shows that love knows no boundaries. This movie will be a classic. in addition, Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts have great chemistry together.
6. The Wedding Singer has a beautiful melody. This is Adam Sandler’s best movie. He plays Robbie Hart, a wedding singer. Drew Barrymore plays Julia Sullivan, a waitress. They work together. He was stood up at his wedding and she is engaged to an idiot. After spending time together, they realize that they love each other. It takes Billy Idol and a plane trip to Las Vegas to bring the two lovebirds together. It is true that great chemistry makes a great wedding movie.
Weddings are wonderful. This because there is love and romance, fashion, and food at all weddings. People who love weddings also seem to love wedding movies. It would seem correct to watch wedding movies before a wedding. In short, please say “I do” to wedding movies. source: none