Well, the secret is out, Vice President Joe Biden recently told the press that he will be Pres. Obama’s running mate in the 2012 presidential election. Despite rumors that Hillary Clinton might run with Pres. Obama as his number two, it appears that the fabled dream ticket will not become a reality. In addition to this latest revelation, the vice president dished on a number of other 2012 campaign issues and strategies. Ten of them are listed below.
1. VP Joe Biden will also simultaneously run to be mayor of New York City as he says the vice president job is, “nothing more than sitting in a storage room all day making sausage.”
2. The vice president also hinted that Pres. Obama may create a special White House job for Nancy Pelosi should she lose her job as Speaker of the House called the, “United States Prime Minister at Large.”
3. Joe Biden also hinted that a system of monorail pods powered by bicycles will be constructed so that tourists can more easily visit all of the monuments in Washington DC including a planned Joe Biden monument made out of Legos.
4. When asked how a possible Republican takeover of Congress will affect the 2012 Obama/Biden ticket, Biden responded, ” It’s going to make our job so much easier, I hope it happens.”
5. Vice President Joe Biden also announced that the White House will undergo a major renovation if he and Pres. Obama are re-elected such that a new indoor pool, ice rink, miniature golf course and go-kart course will be added.
6. The vice president also said that passing a law banning the, “obnoxious and unpatriotic” rhetoric of Fox News will be a major election issue in 2012.
7. The vice president promised that should he and Pres. Obama be reelected, that they will do everything they can to communicate with life in outer space by sending Joe Biden on a special space flight to the moon for two years.
8. Joe Biden said that he would also look into allegations that Hillary Clinton is attempting to buy enough land in Iowa to incorporate her own municipality where she would eventually rule as the, “Queen of The Heartland.”
9. VP Joe Biden also announced with much anticipation that Pres. Obama has finally acquiesced to his demands that he be allowed to keep a pet at the White House. Aides to the vice president has said that he is planning on buying one of the first cloned woolly mammoths available for purchase.
10. The vice president also made vague comments about a possible, “ground invasion of Turkey”, in the coming months.
For the Top Ten Amenities at the Boeing Space Hotel click here.