Boeing recently announced that they will be getting into the space tourism business. The Aerospace giant plans to build a fleet of space planes which will be used to shuttle government employees, and also wealthy private citizens into space. Surprisingly, the destination for the space tourists will be the International Space Station, which will in essence become a low orbit space hotel. However, what sort of amenities will be offered? The top ten rumored perks at the Boeing Space Hotel are listed below.
1. Zero-G recreational facilities. Guests will be able to exercise in a weightless environment along with four armed monkeys and gigantic mutated jellyfish.
2. All the freeze dried ice cream you can eat.
3. A chance to play with a laser capable of vaporizing a twenty story building from space.
4. An exclusive behind-the-scenes look at an alien spaceship discovered in an orbit just below the International Space Station.
5. A chance to play golf on the moon on the weekends.
6. You can legally declared yourself a “citizen of outer space” if you spend at least two weeks in orbit, and thus you won’t have to pay taxes for a year after you land.
7. Daily spacewalks which will teach the basics of operating an acetylene torch in space.
8. A souvenir centrifuge, or gravity machine, from the International Space Station which is yours to take home.
9. Three hours a day in the International Space Station’s petting zoo which is full of oversized gerbils with high IQs.
10. If you get space sick during your stay, a retractable elevator to Cape Canaveral is available which takes only 12 hours to transport you back to earth.
For the The Top Ten Hints that Nazis Run the Tea Party click here.