Tea Party candidate Christine O’Donnell shocked the political world when she won the Republican primary for Delaware’s Senate race. Democrats are completed as the tea party, which brands itself as a grassroots political movement bent on “restoring” America, is turning into more of a Mad Tea Party. Listed below are 10 surprising facts that voters in Delaware should know about Christine O’Donnell.
1. She believes that she is destined to win in November because a magical rabbit named Harold appeared on the hood of her car and told her that she would be the next senator from Delaware.
2. She is probably the only tea party candidate who actually worked part-time at a tea factory during college, and who believes that the Founding Fathers intended for a fourth branch of government based on the Catholic Church to be written into the Constitution.
3. She frequently doesn’t pay outstanding debts because she believes that the End Times are closer than they appear.
4. She is really a mole working for Vice Pres. Joe Biden as part of a left-wing conspiracy to keep the Delaware Senate seat in Democratic hands.
5. She has been given a coveted AAA Gold Star Barry Goldwater conservative rating of 74 points, which makes her more of a neoconservative than Hitler.
6. Campaign staff frequently complain that she asks them-every hour or so-whether or not they are having “impure or unclean thoughts.” If so, then the campaign staffer is required to disclose these thoughts to her behind closed doors.
7. She is the older sister of actress Julia Louis Dreyfus who played Elaine on the television show Seinfeld. The two apparently haven’t talked for years when O’Donnell said that her sister would be going to hell for her role on the television show.
8. Sarah Palin often complains that O’Donnell doesn’t “read enough” and is even too conservative for her tastes.
9. Christine O’Donnell remains single because she hasn’t been able to find a man who has “purity” in his heart and who enjoys arts and crafts and Bingo as much as she does.
10. In high school she was voted “most likely to try to undo separation of church and state.”
For the Top Ten Important New Steps to Using the New Electronic Voting Machines click here.