While President Obama has set his sights on the 2012 presidential election, vice president Joe Biden is apparently still upset about the democrats’ staggering loses in the midterm elections. Aides have seen the vice president in recent days take long walks in the neighborhood around the White House, as well as vegging out in the front television with pizza. While his boss called the midterm loss a “shellacking”, the vice president is using a number of other colorful description of the democrat’s loss.
1. Radioactive whooping from outer space.
2. An all you can eat buffet of humiliation and defeat.
3. Singed by the fiery wrath of the voters.
4. Thrown under the steam roller.
5. Fried up like a possum stuffed with grits.
6. Cut-up like grass trimmings.
7. A Godzilla-sized stomping.
8. Creamed like a banana split.
9. A prison grade smack down with a side of kidney punches.
10. A Medieval Bashfest.
For the The Top Ten Ways to Avoid a Death Squad click here.