It was recently reported that Pres. Obama had a secret conversation with President Bush ahead of his address to the nation regarding the Iraq war. What was discussed remains confidential and classified, however, White House officials speaking on condition of anonymity have said that the conversation went on for several minutes. Listed below are 10 rumored topics which Pres. Obama and former president George Bush discussed:
1. President Obama asked former president George Bush if the weapons of mass destruction were perhaps hidden underneath a Taco Bell outside of Baghdad. Supposedly, the owner of the Taco Bell looks suspiciously like Saddam Hussein’s cousin.
2. George Bush wanted to know if there was any news about “evil doers” as he thought he saw somebody suspicious at the diner in Crawford Texas near his ranch a couple weeks ago.
3. President Obama asked Bush if had any advice for how to deal with unruly extraterrestial aliens being housed at a secret government facility at the North Pole. President Bush said that Dick Cheney told him that the little green men in red uniforms were “Santa’s helpers” and that he shouldn’t worry about them.
4. Former President Bush wanted to know if he could spend the weekend at the White House for old times sake. He suggested that he and Pres. Obama could rent a movie like “Air Force One” and eat pizza together. Pres. Obama replied by saying that he needed to run the country and didn’t have time for pizza parties. Bush replied, “that never stopped me.”
5. President Obama asked former Pres. George Bush if he knew what happened to the $700 billion worth of economic stimulus that was given to Wall Street. Bush said that it was used to build a an exact duplicate of the Statue of Liberty out of gold in case the real one was attacked by terrorists.
6. Former Pres. Bush asked Pres. Obama to check, and double check, the Constitution for “changes and updates” because he believed that former vice president Dick Cheney may made unauthorized changes to the historical document. President Obama did discover that a new law was written by Dick Cheney when he first became vice president which gave him the right to start wars.
7. Former Pres. Bush asked Pres. Obama if he had discovered what the squeaking noise in the Lincoln bedroom was. Pres. Obama stated that the sound appeared to have come from a small Leprechaun which was caught in the air conditioning duct. Supposedly the Leprehcuan, Miles O’Smalley plans to write a book about everything he overheard Bush say while he was stuck in the Lincoln bedroom. Bush was surprised at this revelation as he thought that Leprechauns only spoke Irish, not English.
8. Bush asked President Obama what he thought of the carving that he and Laura had made on a tree at Camp David to commerate their 25th wedding anniversary, President Obama informed him that the tree was torn down so that a basketball court could be built.
9. President Obama asked Bush why he really invaded Iraq, was it revenge for an assasination attempt on his father? Bush said that Dick Cheney had told him that there were mountains of diamonds and lakes of oil in Iraq which the Iraqis would gladly trade for help in overthrowing Saddam Hussein.
10. Former Pres. Bush asked Pre. Obama if he thought he should run again for president. Pres. Obama said that despite his personal feelings on the matter, that he had already served two terms as president and couldn’t Constitutionally run for president again. Bush then replied by saying that Cheney really ran the country for most of his second term so maybe it didn’t count.
For the top ten dragon owner tips click here.
From CNN White House Producer Xuan Thai