Week 11 WR Rankings – Start/Sit Advice. Week 11 WR Rankings are based on the best matchups and highest potential fantasy football point outcomes among all fantasy football WR in Week 11. Use these Week 11 WR Rankings to help you decide which WR to Start and which WR to Sit on your fantasy football team this week
Week 11 – WR Rankings
1. AJ Green – Cin = @KC
2. Calvin Johnson – Det = GB
3. Roddy White – Atl = Ari
4. Julio Jones – Atl = Ari
5. Randall Cobb – GB = @Det
6. Demaryius Thomas – Den = SD
7. Brandon Marshall – Chi = @SF
8. Vincent Jackson – TB = @Car
9. Reggie Wayne – Ind = @NE
10. Marques Colston – NO = @Oak
11. Miles Austin – Dal = @Cle
12. Larry Fitzgerald – Ari = @Atl
13. Andre Johnson – Hou = Jac
14. Jordy Nelson – GB = @Det — injury ?
15. Torrey Smith – Bal = @Pit
16. Mike Wallace – Pit = Bal
17. Dez Bryant – Dal = Cle
18. Jeremy Maclin – Phi = @Was
19. Wes Welker – NE = Ind
20. DeSean Jackson – Phi = @Was
21. Antonio Brown – Pit = Bal
22. Eric Decker – Den = SD
23. Mike Williams – TB = @Car
24. Denairus Moore – Oak = NO
25. Darrius Heyward-Bey – Oak = NO
26. Brandon Lloyd – NE = Ind
27. James Jones – GB = @Det
28. Stevie Johnson – Buf = Mia
29. Danny Amendola – StL = NYJ
30. Steve Smith – Car = TB
31. Malcom Floyd – SD = @Den
32. Anquan Boldin – Bal = @Pit
33. Danario Alexander – SD = @Den
34. Josh Gordon – Cle = @Dal
35. Titus Young – Det = GB
36. Lance Moore – NO = @Oak
37. Brian Hartline – Mia = @Buf
38. TY Hilton – Ind = @NE
39. Michael Crabtree – SF = Chi
40. Dwayne Bowe – KC = Cin
41. Donnie Avery – Ind = @NE
42. Jeremy Kerley – NYJ = @StL
43. Cecil Shorts – Jac = @Hou
44. Stephen Hill – NYJ = @StL
45. Brandon LaFell – Car = TB
46. Chris Givens – StL = NYJ
47. Austin Pettis – StL = NYJ
48. Andre Roberts – Ari = @Atl
49. Santana Moss – Was = Phi
50. Andrew Hawkins – Cin = @KC
51. Ryan Broyles – Det = GB
52. Greg Little – Cle = @Dal
53. Davone Bess – Mia = @Buf
54. Justin Blackmon – Jac = @Hou
55. Michael Floyd – Ari = @Atl
56. Emmanuel Sanders – Pit = Bal
57. Randy Moss – SF = Chi
58. Rod Streater – Oak = NO
59. Brandon Gibson – StL = NYJ
60. Laurent Robinson – Jac = @Hou
61. Robert Meachem – SD = @Den
62. Brian Quick – StL = NYJ
63. Joshua Morgan – Was = Phi
64. TJ Graham – Buf = Mia
65. Leonard Hankerson – Was = Phi
66. Donald Driver – GB = @Det
67. Devery Henderson – NO = @Oak
68. Joseph Morgan – NO = @Oak
69. Jon Baldwin – KC = Cin
70. Jacoby Jones – Bal = @Pit
71. Mario Manningham – SF = Chi
72. Earl Bennett – Chi = @SF
73. Arrelious Benn – TB = @Car
74. Steve Breaston – KC = Cin
75. Armon Binns – Cin = @KC
76. Mike Thomas – Det = GB
77. Trindon Holliday – Den = SD
78. Dwayne Harris – Dal = Cle
79. Deion Branch – NE = Ind
80. Devin Hester – Chi = @SF
81. Josh Cribbs – Cle = @Dal
82. Early Doucet – Ari = @Atl
83. Mohamed Massaquoi – Cle = @Dal
84. Eddie Royal – SD = @Den
85. Harry Douglas – Atl = Ari
86. Damaris Johnson – Phi = @Was
87. Ted Ginn Jr – SF = Chi
88. Steve Smith – StL = NYJ
89. Keshawn Martin – Hou = Jac
90. Lester Jean – Hou = Jac
91. DeVier Posey – Hou = Jac
92. Alshon Jeffery – Chi = @SF — injury ?
93. Greg Jennings – GB = @Det — injury ?
94. Pierre Garcon – Was = Phi — injury ?
Victor Cruz – NYG =
Percy Harvin – Min =
Hakeem Nicks – NYG =
Kenny Britt – Ten =
Sidney Rice – Sea =
Kendall Wright – Ten =
Doug Baldwin – Sea =
Nate Washington – Ten =
Golden Tate – Sea =
Rueben Randle – NYG =
Michael Jenkins – Min =
Domenik Hixon – NYG =
Jerome Simpson – Min =
Damian Williams – Ten =
Braylon Edwards – Sea =
Jerrel Jernigan – NYG =
Ramses Barden – NYG =
Johnny Knox – Chi = PUP LIST
Nate Burleson – Det = IR
Santonio Holmes – NYJ = IR
Austin Collie – Ind = IR
Vincent Brown – SD = IR
Jacoby Ford – Oak = IR
David Nelson – Buf = IR
Nick Toon – NO = IR
Jordan Shipley – FA =
Lee Evans – FA =
Terrell Owens – FA =
1. Roddy White – Atl = @StL
Coming off of a 12 reception, 138 receiving yard and 2 touchdown performance last week on short rest and a slight knee injury, there is little to no reason for fantasy football teams to bet against White this week. Stats in the range of 6-12 receptions, 75-125 receiving yards and 1 touchdown is definitely within reach for White in this game.
2. Reggie Wayne – Ind = @NE
Facing a vulnerable Patriots pass defense that has allowed an average of 277 passing yards per game this season, Peyton Manning could easily pick apart the secondary in this game. Enter Reggie Wayne as one of the few healthy receiving options for Manning, and Wayne could easily top the 100 receiving yard mark as well as tallying a touchdown.
3. Calvin Johnson – Det = @Dal
While Shaun Hill is no Matthew Stafford, the truth is that Johnson clearly has built a solid relationship with Hill as the QB. After tallying 10 receptions for 128 receiving yards and 1 touchdown in the first game with Hill back at QB last week, there is little reason to that think Johnson will not put up similar stats this week as well, especially considering he will be facing a very bad Cowboys pass defense.
4. Brandon Lloyd – Den = @SD
Offering consistent stats on a weekly basis, while also possessing the potential for a huge stat output in any given game, Lloyd is not someone that fantasy football teams want to bet against right now. Anything in the range of 5-10 receptions for 75-125 receiving yards is possible, and a touchdown is easily within reach as well.
5. Dwayne Bowe – KC = Ari
While Bowe is not a great high receptions or yardage guy, he has proven to be the guy who gets the important receptions as he has tallied an outstanding 9 touchdowns already this season, including at least 1 touchdown in the last 5 games. With a matchup against a weak Arizona pass defense, combined with an emerging Matt Cassel, Bowe could be pushing stats in the range of 4-8 receptions for 75-100 receiving yards, and more importantly, another touchdown is very likely for Bowe this week as well.
6. Andre Johnson – Hou = @NYJ
Finally displaying the explosive possibilities with Matt Schaub in last weeks game, Johnson faces a tougher challenge this week as he will go up against Darrell Revis. Yet even at that, Johnson is too talented and offers too much potential for fantasy football teams to bench him this week. 75-100 receiving yards, and a touchdown is possible.
7. Dez Bryant – Dal = Det
A man on a mission in recent weeks, Bryant is playing and putting up stats worthy of being a top WR2 or even a low WR1 option in most fantasy football leagues right now. With seemingly complete trust from his QB in Jon Kitna, Bryant should continue to see plenty of passes his way. A matchup against the Lions secondary could easily have Bryant topping the 100 receiving yard mark, and a touchdown is definitely within reach as well.
8. Larry Fitzgerald – Ari = @KC
While the Arizona offense is not a touchdown scoring machine, the Derek Anderson to Larry Fitzgerald combo is actually quite healthy and reliable for fantasy football teams. So while a touchdown is always a toss up right now for Fitzgerald, he can for the most part be counted on to tally his usual 4-8 receptions with anything in the 50-100 receiving yard range.
9. Hakeem Nicks – NYG = @Phi
Not an easy matchup, but Nicks is an opposing defenders nightmare. Anything in the 50-100 receiving yard range is possible, and a touchdown can never be counted out from this red zone scoring machine.
10. Terrell Owens – Cin = Buf
Depending on Chad Ochocinco’s injury, Owens could be in store for even more passes his way this week. Loaded with huge boom potential for a big stat output, Owens is one player that all fantasy football teams will want to gamble on and make sure is in their starting lineup this week.
11. Miles Austin – Dal = Det
Clearly losing his hold as the Cowboys top fantasy football WR, Austin should still remain a solid play this week against a weak Detriot secondary. And if the Cowboys have finally found something to spark their offense now that they have a new head coach, Austin’s fantasy football value should stay pretty solid even with Dez Bryant taking away some of his passes.
12. Anquan Boldin – Bal = @Car
With the Ravens passing attack actually the strong suit of the offense this season, the Flacco to Boldin connection should be good for stats in the range of 4-8 receptions for 50-100 receiving yards and possibly even a touchdown this week.
13. Santonio Holmes – NYJ = Hou
Outstanding matchup for Holmes and the Jets passing attack, and if you are looking for a fantasy football WR with an exceptionally high ceiling this week, Holmes should be your guy. Anything over 100 receiving yards combined with at least 1 touchdown is possible.
14. DeSean Jackson – Phi = NYG
Tough matchup, but the game breaking speed and ability of Jackson gives him too much scoring potential for fantasy football teams to consider benching him this week based on the matchup.
15. Percy Harvin – Min = GB
With no one for Favre to throw the ball to, Harvin has been option #1 #2 and #3 in the Vikings passing game. Add in several short screen passes to him that are guaranteed touches, and Harvin is a fairly safe bet for fantasy football teams no matter the matchup.
16. Greg Jennings – GB = @Min
If Donald Driver is again forced to miss another week with injury, Jennings should continue to be Rodgers’ top target. Add in a susceptible Vikings secondary, and Jennings could net stats anywhere in the range of 50-100 receiving yards, and a touchdown is definitely possible as well.
17. Marques Colston – NO = Sea
Fresh off the bye and facing a weak Seattle secondary, Colston could easily bounce back into the graces of fantasy football teams this week.
18. Wes Welker – NE = Ind
Once again looking like Tom Brady’s top target in last weeks game, Welker has a very nice matchup this week to do some damage. 5-10 receptions and around 75 receiving yards seem like a safe bet.
19. Mike Wallace – Pit = Oak
Granted his touchdowns were in junk time last week, but Wallace clearly offers big time stat potential in any given game. A matchup against Oakland is not ideal for him, but his potential is worth chancing in fantasy football lineups this week.
20. Jabar Gaffney – Den = @SD / SLEEPER – SPOT STARTER
As the clear #2 passing option in the Broncos pass heavy offense, Gaffney at around just 50% owned in 10 team leagues is a downright crime. With a QB in Kyle Orton who can easily get him the ball, Gaffney is a definite WR3 starter in all fantasy football leagues this week. Anything between 50-100 receiving yards is likely, and a touchdown is more than possible as well.
21. Steve Johnson – Buf = @Cin
A down game last week, but Johnson has plenty of room for a nice bounceback this week.
22. Chad Ochocinco – Cin = Buf / injury ?
If Ocho is healthy and able to play, then this is an outstanding matchup for him to rack up some big time stats.
23. Brandon Marshall – Mia = Chi
The QB issue in Miami is definitely a problem for Marshall and his fantasy football owners right now. In fact, I would not start him at anything more than a WR3 or Flex play this week.
24. Hines Ward – Pit = Oak
25. Johnny Knox – Chi = @Mia
26. Mike Williams – TB = @SF
27. Pierre Garcon – Ind = @NE
28. Braylon Edwards – NYJ = Hou
29. Mario Manningham – NYG = @Phi
30. Jeremy Maclin – Phi = NYG
31. Michael Crabtree – SF = TB
32. Randy Moss – Ten = Was
33. Mike Sims-Walker – Jac = Cle
34. Mohamed Massaquoi – Cle = @Jac / SLEEPER – SPOT STARTER
35. James Jones – GB = @Min / SLEEPER – SPOT STARTER
36. Danny Woodhead – NE = Ind
37. Steve Breaston – Ari = @KC
38. Malcom Floyd – SD = Den / injury ?
39. Lance Moore – NO = Sea
40. Santana Moss – Was = @Ten
41. Mike Williams – Sea = @NO
42. Mike Thomas – Jac = Cle / SLEEPER – SPOT STARTER
43. Jordan Shipley – Cin = Buf / SLEEPER – SPOT STARTER
44. Derrick Mason – Bal = @Car
45. Deion Branch – NE = Ind
46. Seyi Ajirotutu – SD = Den / SLEEPER – SPOT STARTER
47. Nate Burleson – Det = @Dal
48. Steve Smith – Car = Bal
49. Michael Jenkins – Atl = @StL
50. Demaryius Thomas – Den = @SD
51. Austin Collie – Ind = @NE / injury ?
52. Roy Williams – Dal = Det
53. Devin Hester – Chi = @Mia
54. Jordy Nelson – GB = @Min
55. Davone Bess – Mia = Chi
56. Lee Evans – Buf = @Cin
57. Danny Amendola – StL = Atl
58. Robert Meachem – NO = Sea
59. Kevin Walter – Hou = @NYJ
60. Nate Washington – Ten = Was
61. Early Doucet – Ari = @KC
62. Brandon Tate – NE = Ind
63. Arrelious Benn – TB = @SF
64. Jacoby Jones – Hou = @NYJ
65. Justin Gage – Ten = Was
66. Jacoby Ford – Oak = @Pit
67. Anthony Armstrong – Was = @Ten
68. TJ Houshmandzadeh – Bal = @Car
69. David Gettis – Car = Bal
70. Patrick Crayton – SD = Den
71. Eddie Royal – Den = @SD – injury ?
72. Sidney Rice – Min = GB / injury ?
73. Donald Driver – GB = @Min / injury ?
74. Darrius Heyward-Bey – Oak = @Pit
75. Josh Morgan – SF = TB
76. Chris Chambers – KC = Ari
77. Blair White – Ind = @NE
78. Louis Murphy – Oak = @Pit / injury ?
79. Devery Henderson – NO = Sea
80. Deon Butler – Sea = @NO
81. Earl Bennett – Chi = @Mia
82. Bernard Berrian – Min = GB
83. Danario Alexander – StL = Atl / injury ?
84. Laurent Robinson – StL = Atl
85. Ted Ginn Jr – SF = TB
86. Julian Edelman – NE = Ind
87. Chaz Schilens – Oak = @Pit
88. Devin Aromashodu – Chi = @Mia
89. Golden Tate – Sea = @NO
90. Harry Douglas – Atl = @StL
91. Stephen Williams – Ari = @KC
UPDATED – INJURED
54. Jerricho Cotchery – NYJ = Hou / injury ? – out – will not play
70. Joshua Cribbs – Cle = @Jac / injury ? – out – will not play
72. Steve Smith – NYG = @Phi / injury ? – out – will not play
79. Brandon LaFell – Car = Bal – injured – out – will not play
90. Legedu Naanee – SD = Den – injured – out – will not play
Vincent Jackson – SD = Den / suspended
Devin Thomas – Car = Bal / injury – unlikely to play
Kenny Britt – Ten = Was / injury – unlikely to play