Week 13 RB Rankings – Start/Sit Advice. Week 13 RB Rankings are based on the best matchups and highest potential fantasy football point outcomes among all fantasy football RB in Week 13. Use these Week 13 RB Rankings to help you decide which RB to Start and which RB to Sit on your fantasy football team this week.
Week 13 – RB Rankings
1. Michael Turner – Atl = @TB
After Turner was able to grind the solid Green Bay run defense last week to the tune of 110 rushing yards and 1 touchdown, a matchup against a much weaker Tampa Bay run defense this week should easily net Turner similar stats. 100 rushing yards and 1-2 touchdowns are definitely possible for Turner in this game.
2. Arian Foster – Hou = @Phi
Not an easy matchup this week for Foster and the Texans offense, but as an absolute yardage monster, Foster is too reliable of a fantasy football point scorer to rank him anywhere but in the top 3 RBs on a weekly basis no matter who the matchup is right now. 100 total yards is definitely within reach, and a touchdown is possible as well.
3. Jamaal Charles – KC = Den
Facing the second worst run defense in the league this week in the Denver Broncos, who allow an average of 141 rushing yards per game, as well as a league worst 16 rushing touchdowns already this season, fantasy football teams should be gushing at the potential for Charles this week. 100-150 total yards and 1-2 touchdowns are possible.
4. Chris Johnson – Ten = Jac
Coming off of what was likely the worst game of his NFL career, Johnson and his 7 rushing attempts for 5 yards in last weeks game was absolutely ridiculous. However a matchup this week against a weak Jaguars run defense that has already allowed 12 rushing touchdowns this season, could have Johnson back in the drivers seat for the Titans offense, especially if Kerry Collins can make a return at QB. Stats around 100 total yards and 1 touchdown is likely.
5. Maurice Jones-Drew – Jac = @Ten
Posting his fourth straight game of topping the 100 rushing yard mark, Jones-Drew could easily continue that trend this week against a so-so Titans defense this week. 100 rushing yards is definitely within reach, and a touchdown is always possible.
6. Peyton Hillis – Cle = @Mia
With another excellent game in the books for Hillis last week that resulted in 194 total yards and 3 touchdowns, a matchup against a so-so Miami run defense likely will not slow Hillis and the Cleveland Browns running game down that much this week. Expecting 100 total yards seems like guaranteed money in the bank right now, and a touchdown is always possible.
7. LeSean McCoy – Phi = Hou
While the Houston Texans defense has been fairly solid against the run this season, McCoy and his rushing/receiving yardage combo could easily be looking at 100 total yards and 1 touchdown in this game.
8. Steven Jackson – StL = @Ari
Oddly enough, with Sam Bradford playing extremely well and the Rams starting to trust and rely on the passing attack, Jackson has not done much for fantasy football teams this season. Averaging just 3.8 rushing yards per attempt and having posted only 3 total rushing touchdowns so far this season, Jackson is no longer a must start RB for fantasy football teams right now. However with that said, a matchup against a vulnerable Arizona run defense that has allowed an average of 135 rushing yards per game this season as well as 12 total rushing touchdowns, Jackson does offer fantasy football teams the potential for some big time scoring stats this week. 100 total yards and 1 touchdown is within reach.
9. Adrian Peterson – Min = Buf / injury ?
A matchup against the worst run defense in the league this season in the Buffalo Bills who allow an average of 167 rushing yards per game, and Peterson has an injured ankle. Talk about fantasy football teams who have Adrian Peterson not catching a break this week. If Peterson were fully healthy it would be reasonable to expect stats in the range of 100-150 rushing yards and 1-2 touchdowns. But with the ankle injury, Toby Gerhart is likely to see a good amount of carried in this game, which would limit Peterson’s stat potential tremendously.
10. Rashard Mendenhall – Pit = @Bal
Not a great matchup for Mendenhall this week against the Ravens, but in this matchup back in week 4, Mendenhall tallied 25 rushing attempts for 79 yards and 2 touchdowns. So the potential is definitely there for another grind it out game for both offenses, and Mendenhall could easily get another 20 plus rushing attempts with a goal line touchdown very possible.
11. Knowshon Moreno – Den = @KC
Good matchup for Moreno to put up solid overall yardage stats this week, as anything in the range of 75-125 total yards is likely, and a touchdown is easily within reach as well.
12. Mike Goodson – Car = @Sea
Another 100 total yard performance in the books for Goodson after last weeks game, and a matchup against a terrible Seahawks defense that just got shredded by the Chiefs rushing attack last week, and it looks like another 100 yards could easily be in store for Goodson this week. At under 50% owned, Goodson is definitely worthy of being a starting RB2 option this week.
13. Matt Forte – Chi = @Det
Good matchup for Forte and the suddenly potent Bears offense this week. Anything around 100 total yards is likely for Forte in this game, and a touchdown is possible.
14. Mike Tolbert – SD = Oak
Excellent matchup for Tolbert this week, and if he can net around 20 carries, then 100 rushing yards and 1-2 touchdowns are within reach.
15. Darren McFadden – Oak = @SD
No doubt in a rough patch right now, McFadden still has plenty of potential to bust out at any moment.
16. Fred Jackson – Buf = @Min
17. Ray Rice – Bal = Pit
18. Thomas Jones – KC = Den
19. Brandon Jacobs – NYG = Was
20. Jonathan Stewart – Car = @Sea
21. Felix Jones – Dal = @Ind
22. Toby Gerhart – Min = Buf
23. Ahmad Bradshaw – NYG = Was
24. Cedric Benson – Cin = NO
25. Danny Woodhead – NE = NYJ
26. BenJarvis Green-Ellis – NE = NYJ
27. LaDainian Tomlinson – NYJ = @NE
28. LaGarrett Blount – TB = Atl
29. Chris Ivory – NO = @Cin
30. Maurice Morris – Det = Chi
31. Ronnie Brown – Mia = Cle
32. Brian Westbrook – SF = @GB
33. Brandon Jackson – GB = SF
34. Donald Brown – Ind = Dal
35. Beanie Wells – Ari = StL
36. Marshawn Lynch – Sea = Car
37. Shonn Greene – NYJ = @NE
38. Ryan Mathews – SD = Oak / injury ?
39. Darren Sproles – SD = Oak
40. Reggie Bush – NO = @Cin
41. Keiland Williams – Was = @NYG / injury ?
42. James Davis – Was = @NYG
43. Jahvid Best – Det = Chi / injury ?
44. Ricky Williams – Mia = Cle
45. Justin Forsett – Sea = Car
46. Jason Snelling – Atl = @TB
47. Mike Hart – Ind = Dal
48. Chester Taylor – Chi = @Det
49. Carnell Williams – TB = Atl
50. Marion Barber – Dal = @Ind / injury ? – unlikely to play
51. Tim Hightower – Ari = StL
52. Julius Jones – NO = @Cin
53. Anthony Dixon – SF = @GB
54. Michael Bush – Oak = @SD
55. Rashad Jennings – Jac = @Ten
56. Jerome Harrison – Phi = Hou
57. Tashard Choice – Dal = @Ind
58. Javarris James – Ind = Dal
59. Ryan Torain – Was = @NYG / injury ?
60. Joseph Addai – Ind = Dal / injury ?
61. Pierre Thomas – NO = @Cin / injury ?
62. CJ Spiller – Buf = @Min / injury ?
63. Willis McGahee – Bal = Pit
64. Bernard Scott – Cin = NO
65. Javon Ringer – Ten = Jac
66. Derrick Ward – Hou = @Phi
67. John Kuhn – GB = SF
68. Fred Taylor – NE = NYJ
69. Sammy Morris – NE = NYJ
70. Isaac Redman – Pit = @Bal
71. Kenneth Darby – StL = @Ari
72. Mike Bell – Cle = @Mia
73. Leon Washington – Sea = Car
74. Correll Buckhalter – Den = @KC
75. Mewelde Moore – Pit = @Bal
76. Earnest Graham – TB = Atl
77. Steve Slaton – Hou = @Phi
78. Laurence Maroney – Den = @KC
79. James Starks – GB = SF
80. Dmitri Nance – GB = SF
81. LeRon McClain – Bal = Pit
82. Jonathan Dwyer – Pit = @Bal
83. Deji Karim – Jac = @Ten
84. Dexter McCluster – KC = Den – injury ? – unlikely to play
9. Frank Gore – SF = @GB – injured – IR
Not a great matchup, but after Michael Turner was able to rack up 110 rushing yards and 1 touchdown against the Packers defense last week, Gore and his rushing/receiving skills could easily push the 100 total yard mark and a touchdown is not out of the question.
DeAngelo Williams – Car = injured – IR
Clinton Portis – Was = injured – IR
Kevin Smith – Det = injured – IR