Week 4 RB Rankings – Start/Sit Advice. Week 4 RB Rankings are based on the best matchups and highest potential fantasy football point outcomes among all fantasy football RB in Week 4. Use these Week 4 RB Rankings to help you decide which RB to Start and which RB to Sit on your fantasy football team this week. If you have any comments or questions, you can post them in the comment box below the rankings. Thanks for Reading! – Hawk Michaels at Hawk Fantasy Sports Blog.
Week 4 – RB Rankings
1. Chris Johnson – Ten = Den
Nothing special in this matchup, but Johnson should be his normal Johnson self in this game. 100-125 rushing yards and 1 touchdown is definitely within reach and very likely for Johnson this week.
2. Arian Foster – Hou = @Oak
Shooting up the RB rankings over just the first three weeks of the season, Foster is an excellent starting RB play this week in all fantasy football leagues, as he has shown a tremendous ability to tally both rushing yards and receiving yards. 100 rushing yards and 1 touchdown is very likely, and an additional 25-50 receiving yards is not out of the question too.
3. Cedric Benson – Cin = @Cle
A matchup against Cleveland should net Benson at least 25 rushing attempts in this game. The century mark in rushing yards seems nearly guaranteed. 100-125 rushing yards and 1 touchdown is a good bet for Benson this week.
4. Maurice Jones-Drew – Jac = Ind
Even though Jones-Drew has been nearly invisible so far this season, a matchup against a poor Colts run defense has more than enough potential to get Jones-Drew on track this week. 75-100 rushing yards and 1 touchdown is well within reach, and more yards are definitely possible as well.
5. Michael Turner – Atl = SF
So much for the injury and Jason Snelling stealing carries last week, as Turner tallied 30 rushing attempts for 114 rushing yards and 1 touchdown. A matchup at home against a struggling 49ers team should have Turner eyeing another 100 rushing yards and 1 touchdown this week.
6. Frank Gore – SF = @Atl
The rushing yards have not been great so far this season, but when you combine in the receiving yards, Gore and his total yardage numbers are absolutely useful for fantasy football teams. 100-150 total yards is likely, with a touchdown possible as well.
7. Rashard Mendenhall – Pit = Bal
So if you did not agree with my Mendenhall ranking at #4 last week among all fantasy football RBs, well then I highly doubt you will agree with my Mendenhall ranking this week either. With that said, the Ravens defense has not looked all that great so far this season, and after watching Peyton Hillis rumble for 144 rushing yards and 1 touchdown on just 22 carries last week against the Ravens defense, you have to like the chances of Mendenhall putting up some solid rushing stats this week as well. 75-100 rushing yards and 1 touchdown is possible.
8. Darren McFadden – Oak = Hou
Not that Oakland does many thing right, but if McFadden was on my team, I would not put him on the bench either just because a guy by the name of Michael Bush was back from injury. McFadden should be pushing the 100 rushing yard mark again in this game, and a touchdown is within reach as well.
9. Ronnie Brown – Mia = NE
With the New England defense struggling to contain the Buffalo Bills offense last week at home in Foxboro, I can only imagine what they will do against the Dolphins offense and running game this week down in Miami. Brown could easily be looking at 100 total yards and 1 touchdown in this game.
10. LeSean McCoy – Phi = Was
After a down game last week for McCoy, a comeback game could be in store for him this week with a matchup at home against a bad Redskins defense. 100 total yards and 1 touchdown is well within reach for McCoy in this game.
11. Matt Forte – Chi = @NYG
12. DeAngelo Williams – Car = @NO
13. Ahmad Bradshaw – NYG = Chi
14. LaDainian Tomlinson – NYJ = @Buf
15. Justin Forsett – Sea = @StL
16. Brandon Jackson – GB = Det
17. BenJarvis Green-Ellis – NE = @Mia
18. Jonathan Stewart – Car = @NO
19. Joseph Addai – Ind = @Jac
20. Beanie Wells – Ari = @SD
21. Jahvid Best – Det = @GB / injury ?
22. Peyton Hillis – Cle = Cin
23. Shonn Greene – NYJ = @Buf
24. John Kuhn – GB = Det
25. Laurence Maroney – Den = @Ten
26. Mike Tolbert – SD = Ari
27. Ryan Matthews – SD = Ari / injury ?
28. Steven Jackson – StL = Sea / injury ?
29. Clinton Portis – Was = @Phi / injury ?
30. Tim Hightower – Ari = @SD
31. Marshawn Lynch – Buf = NYJ
32. Ladell Betts – NO = Car
33. Ray Rice – Bal = @Pit / injury ?
34. Willis McGahee – Bal = @Pit
35. Knowshon Moreno – Den = @Ten / injury ?
36. Ricky Williams – Mia = NE
37. Brandon Jacobs – NYG = Chi
38. Ryan Torian – Was = @Phi
39. Kenneth Darby – StL = Sea
40. Jason Snelling – Atl = SF
41. Chris Ivory – NO = Car
42. Michael Bush – Oak = Hou
43. Jerome Harrison – Cle = Cin / injury ?
44. Correll Buckhalter – Den = @Ten
45. CJ Spiller – Buf = NYJ
46. Maurice Morris – Det = @GB
47. Kevin Smith – Det = @GB / injury ?
48. Darren Sproles – SD = Ari
49. Fred Jackson – Buf = NYJ
50. Sammy Morris – NE = @Mia
51. LeRon McClain – Bal = @Pit
52. Bernard Scott – Cin = @Cle
53. Julius Jones – Sea = @StL
54. Steve Slaton – Hou = @Oak
55. Mike Goodson – Car = @NO
56. Mike Bell – Phi = Was
57. Javon Ringer – Ten = Den
58. Fred Taylor – NE = @Mia / injury ?
59. Chester Taylor – Chi = @NYG
60. Isaac Redman – Pit = Bal
61. Leon Washington – Sea = @StL
62. Brian Westbrook – SF = @Atl
63. James Davis – Cle = Cin
64. Mewelde Moore – Pit = Bal
65. Anthony Dixon – SF = @Atl
66. Jonathan Dwyer – Pit = Bal
67. Keiland Williams – Was = @Phi
OUT – WILL NOT PLAY
32. Pierre Thomas – NO = Car / injury ? – OUT
43. Donald Brown – Ind = @Jac / injury ? – OUT
Adrian Peterson – Min = BYE
Jamaal Charles – KC = BYE
Felix Jones – Dal = BYE
Thomas Jones – KC = BYE
Marion Barber – Dal = BYE
Carnell Williams – TB = BYE
Dexter McCluster – KC = BYE
Tashard Choice – Dal = BYE
Toby Gerhart – Min = BYE
Kareem Huggins – TB = BYE
LaGarrette Blount – TB = BYE
WILL NOT PLAY
Reggie Bush – NO = Car / injury – OUT
Ryan Grant – GB = OUT – INJURED RESERVE
Jerious Norwood – Atl = @NO – OUT – INJURED RESERVE
Montario Hardesty – Cle = OUT – INJURED RESERVE
Ben Tate – Hou – OUT – INJURED RESERVE
LenDale White – Den = OUT – INJURED RESERVE
Glen Coffee – SF – RETIRED