Week 7 WR Rankings – Start/Sit Advice. Week 7 WR Rankings are based on the best matchups and highest potential fantasy football point outcomes among all fantasy football WR in Week 7. Use these Week 7 WR Rankings to help you decide which WR to Start and which WR to Sit on your fantasy football team this week. If you have any comments or questions, you can post them in the comment box below the rankings.
Hawk Michaels – Hawk Fantasy Sports Blog
Week 7 – WR Rankings
1. Anquan Boldin – Bal = Buf
With several of the top fantasy football WRs on byes this week, Boldin offers fantasy football teams a ton of potential for excellent stats in this game. So based on the defensive matchup and the fact that Boldin is easily Joe Flacco’s best and first option in the passing game, Boldin could be reeling in stats in the range of 5-10 receptions, 100-125 receiving yards and 1-2 touchdowns in this game.
2. Marques Colston – NO = Cle
Outstanding matchup for the Saints passing game, so I fully expect them to exploit the Browns secondary, for what could easily be a season high passing yardage game for Drew Brees. Colston should be heavily involved, as the Browns clearly do not have a defensive back good enough to cover him. 5-8 receptions, 100-125 receiving yards, 1 touchdown.
3. Larry Fitzgerald – Ari = @Sea
Here is to hoping that the Max Hall project continues to grow this week. And assuming that Hall does in fact play well, Fitzgerald should be looking at reaching the 100 receiving yard plateau in this game, and a touchdown is definitely possible as well.
4. Miles Austin – Dal = NYG
Not an easy matchup, but if the Cowboys plan on scoring in this game, it will likely be through the air. Austin could be looking at anything from 50-125 receiving yards in this game. A touchdown is not out of the equation either.
5. Roddy White – Atl = Cin
Touch matchup for White as he will be going up against either Leon Hall or Jonathan Joseph all game long. Stil this is Roddy White we are talking about, so the potential is definitely there.
6. Dwayne Bowe – KC = Jac
After an outstanding game last week against an awful Texans pass defense, Bowe lucks out again this week with another matchup against a bad Jaguars pass defense. Fantasy teams will want to take full advantage this week, as stats in the range of 75-100 receiving yards and 1 touchdown is easily within reach for Bowe in this game.
7. Greg Jennings – GB = Min
With Jermichael Finley out, there was no question that Jennings was more involved in the Packers passing game last week. And as long as Aaron Rodgers has enough time in the pocket to throw the ball, Jennings could be looking at another 100 receiving yards in this game.
8. Percy Harvin – Min = @GB
With the Green Bay defense ravaged by injuries, Harvin is exactly the type of player who can destroy the Packers ailing defense this week.
9. Randy Moss – Min = @GB
Moss is clearly better than what the Packers defense has to offer right now. However with Brett Favre nursing a sore arm, it is hard to say just how effective the Vikings passing attack will be in this game. Add in the possible and likely return of pass rushing specialist Clay Matthews, and the Favre to Moss connection could be in trouble.
10. Wes Welker – NE = @SD
Expect the typical Wes Welker stat line in this game. 5-8 receptions, 50-100 receiving yards, and a touchdown is possible as well.
11. Mike Wallace – Pit = @Mia
Wallace should once again be Big Ben’s go-to deep receiver. 50-100 receiving yard and 1 touchdown are definitely possible for Wallace in this game.
12. Jeremy Maclin – Phi = @Ten
With DeSean Jackson out, Maclin will be Kolb’s go to receiver in this game. Maclin could be looking at something in the range of 5-10 receptions for 80-120 receiving yards and 1 touchdown if all goes well.
13. Hakeem Nicks – NYG = @Dal
Nicks has been a weekly boom or bust play for fantasy football teams so far this season, and more of the same looks like it will hold true for Nicks this week against the Cowboys.
14. Brandon Lloyd – Den = Oak
If Lloyd gets Nnamdi covering him then it will be a tough game, otherwise the potential is once again there for Lloyd to excel in the stat departement, especially with Eddie Royal nursing an injury.
15. Brandon Marshall – Mia = Pit
Tough matchup, but Marshall just offers too much potential for fantasy teams to bench him.
16. Terrell Owens – Cin = @Atl
Oddly enough, the aging Owens has been the only receiver in a Bengals uniform who has managed to connect with Carson Palmer so far this season. Another good game could easily be in the works for Owens in this one, and he should be considered a better starter in fanasy leagues than teammate Chad Ochocinco this week.
17. Donald Driver – GB = Min / injury ?
A slight thigh injury heading into this game, but Driver should be plenty healthy enough to make an impact in the Packers offense this week.
18. Hines Ward – Pit = @Mia
19. Johnny Knox – Chi = Was
20. Deion Branch – NE = @SD
I’m falling for Branch this week, as he could easily be looking at 100 receiving yards.
21. Michael Crabtree – SF = @Car
22. Mike Williams – TB = StL
23. Mike Williams – Sea = Ari
24. Patrick Crayton – SD = NE
25. Jabar Gaffney – Den = Oak
26. Derrick Mason – Bal = Buf
27. Chad Ochocinco – Cin = @Atl
28. Steve Smith – NYG = @Dal
29. Lance Moore – NO = Cle
30. Santana Moss – Was = @Chi
31. Robert Meachem – NO = Cle
32. Roy Williams – Dal = NYG
33. Kenny Britt – Ten = Phi
34. Dez Bryant – Dal = NYG
35. Danario Alexander – StL = @TB
36. Mohamed Massaquoi – Cle = @NO
37. Danny Amendola – StL = @TB
38. Michael Jenkins – Atl = Cin
39. Mike Sims-Walker – Jac = @KC
40. Mario Manningham – NYG = @Dal
41. Mike Thomas – Jac = @KC
42. Steve Johnson – Buf = @Bal
43. Deon Butler – Sea = Ari
44. TJ Houshmandzadeh – Bal = Buf
45. Brandon Tate – NE = @SD
46. Louis Murphy – Oak = @Den
47. Nate Washington – Ten = Phi
48. Demaryius Thomas – Den = Oak
49. Steve Breaston – Ari = @Sea / injury ?
50. Steve Smith – Car = SF / injury ?
51. Devery Henderson – NO = Cle
52. Lee Evans – Buf = @Bal
53. Davone Bess – Mia = Pit
54. Golden Tate – Sea = Ari
55. Laurent Robinson – StL = @TB
56. Devin Hester – Chi = Was
57. Eddie Royal – Den = Oak / injury ? – unlikely to play
58. Darrius Heyward-Bey – Oak = @Den
59. Devin Aromashodu – Chi = Was
60. Josh Morgan – SF = @Car
61. Jordy Nelson – GB = Min
62. James Jones – GB = Min
63. Legedu Naanee – SD = NE / injury ?
64. Anthony Armstrong – Was = @Chi
65. Max Komar – Ari = @Sea
66. Joshua Cribbs – Cle = @NO / injury ?
67. Arrelious Benn – TB = StL
68. Earl Bennett – Chi = Was
69. Ted Ginn Jr – SF = @Car
70. Justin Gage – Ten = Phi / injury ?
71. Julian Edelman – NE = @SD
72. Bernard Berrian – Min = @GB
73. Devin Thomas – Car = SF
74. Chris Chambers – KC = Jac
75. Brandon LaFell – Car = SF
76. Harry Douglas – Atl = Cin
77. Jordan Shipley – Cin = @Atl / injury ?
78. Chaz Schilens – Oak = @Den / injury ?
79. Dwayne Jarrett – FA =
80. Early Doucet – Ari = @Sea / injury ?
INJURY – UNLIKELY TO PLAY
20. Malcom Floyd – SD = NE / injury ? – unlikely to play
23. DeSean Jackson – Phi = @Ten / injury ? – unlikely to play
60. Stephen Williams – Ari = @Sea / injury ? – unlikely to play
84. Sidney Rice – Min = @GB / injury ? – unlikely to play
Reggie Wayne – Ind = BYE
Andre Johnson – Hou = BYE
Calvin Johnson – Det = BYE
Santonio Holmes – NYJ = BYE
Austin Collie – Ind = BYE
Braylon Edwards – NYJ = BYE
Kevin Walter – Hou = BYE
Jacoby Jones – Hou = BYE
Jerricho Cotchery – NYJ = BYE
Pierre Garcon – Ind = BYE
Blair White – Ind = BYE
Nate Burleson – Det = BYE
Bryant Johnson – Det = BYE
Anthony Gonzalez – Ind = BYE
WILL NOT PLAY – WEEK 7
Vincent Jackson – SD = OUT – SUSPENDED
Mark Clayton – StL = OUT – INJURED RESERVE
Donnie Avery – StL = OUT – INJURED RESERVE