Week 7 WR Rankings – Start/Sit Advice. Week 7 WR Rankings are based on the best matchups and highest potential fantasy football point outcomes among all
fantasy football WR in Week 7. Use these Week 7 WR Rankings to help you decide which WR to Start and which WR to Sit on your fantasy football team this week. If you have any comments or questions, you can post them in the comment box below the rankings.
Hawk Michaels – Hawk Fantasy Sports Blog
Week 7 – WR Rankings
1. Anquan Boldin – Bal = Buf
With several of the top fantasy football WRs on byes this week, Boldin offers fantasy football teams a ton of potential for excellent stats in this game. So based on the defensive matchup and the fact that Boldin is easily Joe Flacco’s best and first option in the passing game, Boldin could be reeling in stats in the range of 5-10 receptions, 100-125 receiving yards and 1-2 touchdowns in this game.
2. Marques Colston – NO = Cle
Outstanding matchup for the Saints passing game, so I fully expect them to exploit the Browns secondary, for what could easily be a season high passing yardage game for Drew Brees. Colston should be heavily involved, as the Browns clearly do not have a defensive back good enough to cover him. 5-8 receptions, 100-125 receiving yards, 1 touchdown.
3. Larry Fitzgerald – Ari = @Sea
Here is to hoping that the Max Hall project continues to grow this week. And assuming that Hall does in fact play well, Fitzgerald should be looking at reaching the 100 receiving yard plateau in this game, and a touchdown is definitely possible as well.
4. Miles Austin – Dal = NYG
Not an easy matchup, but if the Cowboys plan on scoring in this game, it will likely be through the air. Austin could be looking at anything from 50-125 receiving yards in this game. A touchdown is not out of the equation either.
5. Dwayne Bowe – KC = Jac
After an outstanding game last week against an awful Texans pass defense, Bowe lucks out again this week with another matchup against a bad Jaguars pass defense. Fantasy teams will want to take full advantage this week, as stats in the range of 75-100 receiving yards and 1 touchdown is easily within reach for Bowe in this game.
6. Greg Jennings – GB = Min
With Jermichael Finley out, there was no question that Jennings was more involved in the Packers passing game last week. And as long as Aaron Rodgers has enough time in the pocket to throw the ball, Jennings could be looking at another 100 receiving yards in this game.
7. Percy Harvin – Min = @GB
With the Green Bay defense ravaged by injuries, Harvin is exactly the type of player who can destroy the Packers ailing defense this week.
8. Randy Moss – Min = @GB
Moss is clearly better than what the Packers defense has to offer right now. However with Brett Favre nursing a sore arm, it is hard to say just how effective the Vikings passing attack will be in this game. Add in the possible and likely return of pass rushing specialist Clay Matthews, and the Favre to Moss connection could be in trouble.
9. Wes Welker – NE = @SD
Expect the typical Wes Welker stat line in this game. 5-8 receptions, 50-100 receiving yards, and a touchdown is possible as well.
10. Roddy White – Atl = Cin
Touch matchup for White as he will be going up against either Leon Hall or Jonathan Joseph all game long. Stil this is Roddy White we are talking about, so the potential is definitely there.
11. Mike Wallace – Pit = @Mia
Wallace should once again be Big Ben’s go-to deep receiver. 50-100 receiving yard and 1 touchdown are definitely possible for Wallace in this game.
12. Hakeem Nicks – NYG = @Dal
13. Brandon Marshall – Mia = Pit
14. Jeremy Maclin – Phi = @Ten
15. Brandon Lloyd – Den = Oak
16. Donald Driver – GB = Min
17. Hines Ward – Pit = @Mia
18. Johnny Knox – Chi = Was
19. Terrell Owens – Cin = @Atl
20. Malcom Floyd – SD = NE / injury ?
21. Mike Williams – TB = StL
22. Michael Crabtree – SF = @Car
23. DeSean Jackson – Phi = @Ten / injury ? – unlikely to play
24. Chad Ochocinco – Cin = @Atl
25. Derrick Mason – Bal = Buf
26. Deion Branch – NE = @SD
27. Mike Williams – Sea = Ari
28. Steve Smith – NYG = @Dal
29. Roy Williams – Dal = NYG
30. Lance Moore – NO = Cle
31. Kenny Britt – Ten = Phi
32. Dez Bryant – Dal = NYG
33. Jabar Gaffney – Den = Oak
34. Mike Sims-Walker – Jac = @KC
35. Santana Moss – Was = @Chi
36. Mario Manningham – NYG = @Dal
37. Danario Alexander – StL = @TB
38. Robert Meachem – NO = Cle
39. Mohamed Massaquoi – Cle = @NO
40. Danny Amendola – StL = @TB
41. Deon Butler – Sea = Ari
42. TJ Houshmandzadeh – Bal = Buf
43. Brandon Tate – NE = @SD
44. Louis Murphy – Oak = @Den
45. Mike Thomas – Jac = @KC
46. Patrick Crayton – SD = NE
47. Steve Johnson – Buf = @Bal
48. Nate Washington – Ten = Phi
49. Demaryius Thomas – Den = Oak
50. Devery Henderson – NO = Cle
51. Lee Evans – Buf = @Bal
52. Davone Bess – Mia = Pit
53. Golden Tate – Sea = Ari
54. Laurent Robinson – StL = @TB
55. Devin Hester – Chi = Was
56. Michael Jenkins – Atl = Cin
57. Eddie Royal – Den = Oak / injury ? – unlikely to play
58. Steve Breaston – Ari = @Sea / injury ?
59. Darrius Heyward-Bey – Oak = @Den
60. Stephen Williams – Ari = @Sea
61. Devin Aromashodu – Chi = Was
62. Josh Morgan – SF = @Car
63. Jordy Nelson – GB = Min
64. James Jones – GB = Min
65. Legedu Naanee – SD = NE / injury ?
66. Anthony Armstrong – Was = @Chi
67. Max Komar – Ari = @Sea
68. Joshua Cribbs – Cle = @NO / injury ?
69. Arrelious Benn – TB = StL
70. Earl Bennett – Chi = Was
71. Ted Ginn Jr – SF = @Car
72. Justin Gage – Ten = Phi / injury ?
73. Julian Edelman – NE = @SD
74. Bernard Berrian – Min = @GB
75. Devin Thomas – Car = SF
76. Chris Chambers – KC = Jac
77. Brandon LaFell – Car = SF
78. Harry Douglas – Atl = Cin
79. Jordan Shipley – Cin = @Atl / injury ?
80. Chaz Schilens – Oak = @Den / injury ?
81. Dwayne Jarrett – FA =
82. Steve Smith – Car = SF / injury ?
83. Early Doucet – Ari = @Sea / injury ?
84. Sidney Rice – Min = @GB / injury ? – unlikely to play
Reggie Wayne – Ind = BYE
Andre Johnson – Hou = BYE
Calvin Johnson – Det = BYE
Santonio Holmes – NYJ = BYE
Austin Collie – Ind = BYE
Braylon Edwards – NYJ = BYE
Kevin Walter – Hou = BYE
Jacoby Jones – Hou = BYE
Jerricho Cotchery – NYJ = BYE
Pierre Garcon – Ind = BYE
Blair White – Ind = BYE
Nate Burleson – Det = BYE
Bryant Johnson – Det = BYE
Anthony Gonzalez – Ind = BYE
WILL NOT PLAY – WEEK 7
Vincent Jackson – SD = OUT – SUSPENDED
Mark Clayton – StL = OUT – INJURED RESERVE
Donnie Avery – StL = OUT – INJURED RESERVE