Below is a listing of places to find fresh produce in winter in New Jersey State. Please click on and access the website links provided for location, direction and times when the various markets and stores are open. Telephone numbers and addresses are provided for locations that do not have websites.
A. Indoor and outdoor Winter Farmers Markets
- Bergenfield Flea and Farmers market in Bergenfield – indoor market
- Berlin Farmers Market in Berlin is both an indoor and outdoor market
- Columbus Farmers Market in Columbus is both an indoor and outdoor market.
- New Egypt Auction & Farmers Market in New Egypt is an auction, flea and farmers market that offers mainly antiques and collectibles as well as some fresh produce vendors – Indoor market
- Slow food central new Jersey winter market. Market venue changes for each market day.
- Stockton farmers market located in Stockton – indoor market
B. Farms with roadside markets and ‘pick your own” options
- Budd’s K-n-P Farms Country Market in Pemberton is both a roadside market and offers the ‘pick your own option” – 132 Vincentown Rd, Pemberton 609) 894-4817. No website.
- C S Heal Farm Market, Inc. in Burlington has a roadside market for vegetables, fruits and flowers – 1607 Salem Rd Burlington , NJ (609) 386-9422. No website
- Emmons Dairy in Pemberton has fresh milk and goat milk – 201 Pointville RoadPemberton , NJ 08068-1431 map , Phone:(609) 894-2304. No website
- Atlantic Farms in Wall sells fresh produce and provides a pick your own option for a wide range of produce
- Wemrock Orchards in Freehold and has a roadside market and also the pick your own option for a variety of fruits.
- Terhune Orchards located in Princeton boasts a roadside market, pick your own option
- Trenton Farmers’ Market in Trenton is a community farm with a wide variety of fruits and vegetables
C.. Health food stores including Wholefoods , Trader Joes, Shoprite, Stop&Shop and so on
D. Apart from vegetables and fruits there are also bee and honey farms that provide fresh winter produce. These include
- Wolfgang’s Apiaries in Jackson – 328 Cayuga La., Jackson, NJ (732) 928-4448. No website
- Zenjas Honey Farms in Toms River – 322 Marc Dr., Toms River, NJ (732) 341-8529 – No website
- Jersey Gold Honey in Allentown – 1080 Yardville-Allentown Rd., Allentown, NJ
(609) 259-6707 – No website