Homeopathy is the practice of using safe natural medicine over traditional synthetic medications. This practice has been in force for over 200 years. Homeopathic medicines are derived from minerals, plants, flowers, herbs, etc. Homeopathy can also work alongside of alternative therapies such as acupuncture, yoga, meditation or massage therapy.
The benefits of choosing a homeopathic route are endless. The results of quality homeopathic care can greatly increase your outlook on life, increase your levels of energy and properly focus your mind at the task at hand, getting better.
• Homeopathic is all natural
• Homeopathy is a science, blended natural products used in small doses to eliminate side effects.
• Homeopathy can improve over all immune system while treating other symptoms.
• Treatments are individualized per receiver.
May homeopathic remedies can be created with same plants, herbs that are found in your backyard. With proper directions many of these items can be used to treat common ailments without the use of harsh medications that can cause adverse effects.
Everything from diabetes to the gout can be treated homeopathic remedies. These remedies can be created easily, purchased or specially prepared by an herbalist.
People interested in finding a homeopath can go to the National Center for Homeopathy website and find a qualified homeopathic in there state. When looking for a qualified Homeopathic you will want to look to see where their credentials are listed.
Homeopathic credentials and certifications:
• CCH: Certified Classical Homeopath
• DHt: Diplomate in Homeoptherapeutics
• DNANP: Diplomate of the Homeopathic Academy of Naturopathic Physicians
• DNBHE: Diplomate of the National Board of Homeopathic Examiners
It’s always important to check with your insurance to ensure they will pay for the visit prior to making an appointment. Insurance companies are now seeing the value behind alternative routes to health care.
If you’re unsure where to start with homeopathic remedies, there are online remedy finders that can assist you by aliment. ABC Homeopathy offers an online remedy finder which allows you to search by symptoms you are experiencing.
NCH: Homeopathy In The News