Good manners is an excellent description for the way many people act toward those they come across who may need help and would benefit by one act of kindness. So often people go unnoticed by busy schedules, focus on self and someone else will help attitude.
As I was passing by in my car I thought “How awful” as I watched what appeared to be a middle aged man hurriedly walk past an elderly woman who was having great difficulty getting up steps to the bank door. I’ve seen this happen at the local Library where a handful of people, all ages, passed by an elderly woman holding onto a walker and a few books while trying to get to and through the doorway.
What defines good manners is giving another individual respect, courtesy and help as in “Help your fellow man” including all of natures creations, the beasts to.
What can one act of kindness stemming from good manners do for you?
1. It will activate brain cells that will stimulate production of dopamine, seratoin and endorphins. Hormones that are the brains feel good response.
2. It will release stress.
3. It will pave the way for Blessings from God.
4. It will produce a peace response.
If everyone is mindful, respectful and courteous of others the encounters would be less threatening and warlike especially for those who think that everyone is out to get them.
5. It will help to heal the burden of your own problems.
What can lack of good manners do for you?
1. It can put your brain in a funk producing no feel good hormones.
2. It cannot release stress.
3. If you’re flustered and in a hurry there is no time for Blessings from God.
4. It cannot produce a peace response.
If everyone isn’t mindful, respectful and courteous of others the encounters would be more threatening and warlike because if you don’t know what is going on around you, you might think everyone is out to get you.
5. It cannot heal the burden of your own problems.
Manners are a way that society socially interacts with one another. They can define your day or break your day. Not only is the practice of good manners healthy for you but they take about as long as it does to practice bad manners. Manners can connect strangers and reunite individuals with social etiquette. The dominion of manners is the user’s choice.