A hundred years ago, the world was different from the way it is today. Men were the property owners and income earners. Women were not independent like they are today. Today, in an official sense, women stand equal with men; as income earners, property owners, and drivers.
Women are generally thought to be safer drivers than men due to lower aggressiveness. As a result, women are offered lower car insurance rates. Here are some tips how a woman can get even lower rates on car insurance.
1. Women should shop around and compare rates between different insurance agents. This can be done on the internet or the telephone.
2. Women can ask other women who is offering the lowest insurance rates
3. Women will get a stronger negotiating advantage for having more than one policy with an insurance carrier. Having home insurance, health insurance, life insurance, and even having her husband’s insurance with the same carrier will guarantee for better savings.
4. Women should drive a car that attracts less attention.
5. Women should protect their cars with a car alarm.
Everyone can benefit from these cost saving tips. They are a good way to drive down the high costs of car insurance.